Ensure Your Severna Park, MD Home Stays Comfy & Cozy All Year Long With Our Energy Saver Plan!
If you take care of your HVAC system, it will take care of you. Bayside Heating and Cooling makes that easy with our Energy Saver Plan! This comprehensive preventative maintenance plan helps your system run at peak efficiency, saves money on your power bill and extends the lifespan of your equipment. It's the most simple and straightforward way to make sure your heating and air conditioning get the care they require so they're ready to go when you need them.
The Amazing Value Of The Energy Saver Plan
Reduce Your Energy Bill
By cleaning and calibrating your equipment on a regular basis, the use of energy is kept at a minimum.
Prolong Equipment Life
When your system is being properly maintained, your equipment lasts longer - which saves you money!
Proof & Documentation
In the case you have to sell your home, you have proof that your equipment has been properly maintained and is in good working order. This also protects your manufacturer's warranty!
Precision Tune-Up Performed Once A Year
Earn $100 Per Year (Up To $1000) Towards A Complete Comfort System Replacement
10% Discount On All Repairs
Discounted Diagnostics Fee - Only $85 (regularly 120)
12-Month Warranty On All Repairs
No Overtime Rate Year-Round
We Provide You With Priority Service So That You Move To The Front Of The Line
What's Included In Our 24-Point Checklist?
- Clean Burner Assembly to improve combustion, reducing waste heat
- Tune Burners for more efficient burns, saving energy
- Clean Ignition Assembly to ensure reliable operation on demand
- Clean & Inspect Furnace Heat Section to ensure safe operation and the absence of cracks from metal fatigue
- Verify Flue Draft to ensure dangerous gas by-products are properly venting to the outdoors and flue pipes are free from obstruction
- Inspect Flue Pipe to ensure no corrosion is present which can lead to cracks and the introduction of dangerous fumes into your home
- Calibrate Thermostat for accurate control and to prevent system from running longer than necessary, increasing utility usage.
- Test Refrigerant Charge to ensure optimum levels leading to lower utility usage and extended compressor life
- Test Capacitors to ensure reliable operation and continued compressor and motor protection
- Test Crankcase Heaters to ensure proper compressor protection
- Inspect & Test Controls & Safeties to keep operating costs low and prevent failures
- Adjust Fan Switch to prevent wasted energy and excess sound levels from nuisance cycling
- Adjust Balancing Dampers to improve comfort
- Clean Or Replace Filters to reduce energy use, reduce compressor strain, improve indoor air quality and improve comfort
- Clean & Adjust Blower Assembly to extend motor life, improve air quality and reduce sound
- Check Air Flow to ensure proper airflow across the coil for proper humidity removal and reliable operation
- Visually Inspect Ductwork to identify obvious leaks, which reduce system efficiency and increase utility expense
- Tighten Electrical Connections to ensure uninterrupted system operation
- Measure & Record Voltage & Amperage to identify baseline operating conditions
- Lubricate All Moving Parts to maintain efficiency and extend equipment
- Clean Inside Evaporator Coil to restore heat transfer efficiency, reduce utility cost and improve air quality
- Clean Outside Condensing Coil to restore heat transfer efficiency and reduce utility cost
- Clean Condensate Drains to prevent water damage and the potential for mold formation
- Apply Protective Coating to outside unit to protect finish
Take The First Steps To Year-Round Comfort Today!
Our professional technicians are always willing to fix or replace your system - but we'd much rather make sure it keeps going strong for years and years. With the Energy Saver Plan, we can. Contact us online or call 410-544-2665 to sign up for your plan today!