Ductless Mini-Split System Installation Brings An HVAC Alternative To Your Severna Park, MD Home
Are you looking for an alternative to central HVAC systems or loud, unsightly window units? Bayside Heating and Cooling offers ductless mini-split systems as an excellent choice for homes without ductwork. These ductless heat pumps heat and cool individual rooms, giving you room-by-room control of the temperatures in your home. Efficient, easy to install and great for achieving comfortable temperatures, these systems provide the best alternative to installing complex, expensive ductwork.
What Are The Benefits Of Choosing A Ductless Mini-Split System?
As an alternative to traditional central air or window units, ductless mini-split systems have a number of advantages that set them apart:
- Easy To Install - Eliminates the need for ductwork, making installation simple, fast and affordable.
- More Efficient - Since the air handler is located inside the room, no efficiency is lost transferring the air to the room.
- More Comfortable - Remote control thermostats allow you to have control of the temperatures in every room.
- Useful In Cold Temperatures - Even if the outdoor air temperature falls as low as 5° Fahrenheit, the system will continue to heat at full capacity.
- Great For Older Houses - When outdated systems need replacing, ductless mini-split systems require minimal modifications to your home.
Effective Heating & Cooling For Individual Rooms
Adapting your home to accommodate ductwork can be complex, and if not executed correctly can significantly diminish how effective and efficient your system is at heating and cooling your home. A ductless mini-split system eliminates the need to modify your home. The condensing unit is located outdoors and the indoor air unit is contained inside a cabinet that can be mounted on the wall or ceiling. Units in each room have thermostats so occupants can adjust the temperature to their preference. These systems are a great choice for:
- Bonus rooms
- Converted garage or attic spaces
- Room additions
- Uncomfortably hot or cold rooms
- Basement build-outs
- Media rooms